Scenic Flight - 2,5 Hour - Hoedspruit - Blyde Canyon - Graskop - Hoedspruit
- About 3 hours
Best done early in the day to make the most of the views, this two-and-a-half-hour microlight flight leaves from Hoedspruit. It flies over the Blyde River Dam, Blyde River Canyon, the Three Rondawels and Bourke’s Luck potholes. Seeing these famous geographical formations from the air is a spectacular experience.
The microlight flight will whizz over the Berlin and Lisbon waterfalls and a Tufa waterfall, resembling a weeping face. You land at Graskop at the top of the Drakensberg mountain range to have a continental breakfast before returning via microlight flight to Hoedspruit, enjoying the scenery once more.This flight takes about two and a half hours.
You have the option to sit and experience the flight and view the game or you can have hands on experience from the first flight should you so wish. The choice is yours.
Good to know
- Items of a personal nature can be locked up at our hangar for you
- Early mornings are best for this activity. However, should the weather allow, the flight can be done at other times of the day
- We will contact you if the weather is not up to scratch
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 110 KG
- 2,5 hour scenic microlight flight
- Transfer from the lodge (Please contact us for a quote should you require transport from your lodge)
- Bring a jacket if you get cold quickly
- Comfortable clothes
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.